Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Editing done!

 Hi again! I have finished with the editing. I am so happy that I have finally finished. Editing is such a tedious process. It can hours or days to complete depending on what you're editing. It was a little annoying to be honest. I kept having to change things because they didn't look good. And it would get annoying when it isn't looking how you want it to. It was hard at the beginning but it all ended working out. First I put the title of the film. The camera starts going up, then it glitches and becomes dark. Then the title pops up. I mad it red and then it kind of dissolved away. I made glitch and become dark so it came represent that the film will take a dark turn. The acting starts and while its going I put the credits such as actors names and producers etc. When I did this I used the font "lemon milk" and I added the effect "s_drop shadow" (I edit on adobe after effect 2020). I used it to add dimension to the text so it didn't look lifeless and boring. I made them each fade out and it looked good to me. While putting the music in I made it fade in and out so it came in a little more natural. Anyways I think I did a good Job with this. I tried my hardest and that is what matters most. It could obviously be better but that docent matter. I like what I did and my group members do too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection