Thursday, April 7, 2022

What should I do?

 Hello! I am now ending the film. Well... attempting to. I currently have a mental block. I have no ideas and I have no idea on what I want to do. Editing is a very creative process. So having no ideas really messing everything up. I can't believe this right now. Before editing I had so many thoughts and ideas on what to do. I was even excited to edit. Ugh I am reviewing the site art of the title for ideas. The examples on the site are all so cool. They were made by really talented people, I wish that I could make something as cool as theirs. I currently don't know what to do, it's kind of embarrassing really. I feel like I will get so ideas in a few days. Hopefully tomorrow I can start editing successfully. until then I think I will watch the opening of films that I really like. For example I recently saw the maze runner and the way they fade out the credits such as the director name and the others involved in the movie. I kind of want to do something similar somewhere when I start editing. I know it will fit the vibe of our film if I can do it. Hopefully I will be able to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection