Sunday, April 10, 2022

The editing process

 Welcome back! I have successfully got over my mental block and have started editing. I just want to say Yay! I have finally got to start and Im super happy. I really have some ideas for what I am going to do. I wanted to have text the dissolved away. Kind of like how everyone faded away after Thanos snapped in avengers infinity war as an example. I think that it will fit the vibe of a Thriller. I also want to make our film seem more dark. Like a normal story getting dangerous. I think I will try and represent that with the title. I also had to find a good way to put the music. It isn't like how when we created our music video. The whole thing can't have have music playing throughout. So  I will have to place it. strategical within the film. While editing I wondered if this is a little of how it is for the professionals. Having to worry about if the music is too loud. Also if you can hear the voices properly or not. I am not done editing yet, in the coming days I plan to finish. It is going extremely well though. I really can't wait to be finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection