Monday, April 4, 2022

How it went

 I had to soon get sent the videos from our filming. It wasn't that much to work with since there were so many out takes within. While filming it was so frustrating. I was having my script be messed up by them. In all honesty they didn't even follow the strict. During filming they just made stuff up. The followed the rough direction on what the film was about, but that's about it. So they didn't even take the time to actually memorize the script, even though it was super simple. I was understandably upset because they were messing my vision. I personally have a passion for film and tv. I love acting and directing and I also have a joy for writing. So I was taking this a little more serious than they were I think. Anyways I got sent the videos from our filming and I needed to choose what we would use for the film. So basically I was choosing the final footage. Since I will be the one editing it. I personally enjoy editing and I do it in my free time. But it does get tiresome editing everything since it isn't easy. Editing can be a hard and complicated process. I just hope I can do my best to make it look good. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection